Monday, July 30, 2007

Memories, memories, memories


Looking at pictures from my past really digs up memories. It's like a thread that I follow that goes from topic to topic. After working on the picture of my very first roommate it makes me remember the very next one which was a nightmare. She came apart at the seams when it didn't take a detailed message like I was her secretary or something, she screamed when I went to a movie with her younger brother. I was 7 months older and it "just wasn't right". Egads, you'd think I was going to seduce him or something. We were just friends. We both liked movies. He took me to see Star Wars. He started my addiction.

2 comments:

CPAGirl said...

I really love the colors on this one! PLUS, those leaves really draw your eyes to the journaling!
Great job!

Deb said...

I also love the colors. Looking through all your pages I can see your style evolving. I like it.