Saturday, June 23, 2007

My sister Kellie...



Ok, I took my time today and had some fun. I've got a really painful hip so moving is really hard today - actually even sitting is difficult but what else I am to do... This is a picture of my sister who is now over 35 (I won't reveal her real age - that is up to her...). The real picture of her was taken in my parents kitchen and has half a table, chair legs, and very dark. However, Kellie popped out pretty good so I extracted her from the photo and blew her up. I even changed the color of her clothes to match my chosen papers. The photo needed some touching up but it didn't turn out too bad.

1 comment:

Ritha said...

I can see you added the journaling. Now it is complete. I think that your mother is going to want a copy of this book. So far it is very beautiful.